Contact Johnny Rodriguez the Salon
Dallas Hair Salon
5403 W. Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75209
We are located in The Shoppes on Lovers, in the same shopping center as Pier 1 Imports and right next door to Campisi’s. We are directly across the street from Inwood Village.
The Fine Print
- Johnny Rodriguez The Salon would like all clients to be completely satisfied with their service and will offer a correction at no charge if scheduled within 14 days of the original appointment. We do not offer refunds on services.
- Tips are graciously accepted via debit card, cash or check only.
- Products may be returned for refund within 7 days. After that, within 30 days, we will exchange only.
- We respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of 50% of the service will be incurred.
- There will be a $35 service charge on all returned checks.
The time we schedule for our clients is as important to us as it is to you!
Therefore, we respectfully ask 48 hoursfor Extension, Corrective Color, Balayage, Keratin & Brazilian Services, and 24 hours notice for all other services to cancel an appointment and we will waive the 50% of service booked cancellation fee. However, we understand that not all of life’s events come with advance notice. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment, and we will be happy to reschedule it for you.
After one no show/no-call, a deposit of 50% of the service cost will be required to book an appointment. Should that appointment be missed, the deposit is forfeited, and any future services will be on a walk-in basis only.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will do our very best to accommodate you, however, time may not permit us to honor your full service. Your appointment may be shortenedand/or rescheduled to ensure we are on time for the rest of our clients.
Return Policy on Products
We will exchange products within 30 days of purchase and will gladly give a refund on retail products within 7 days (make-up and brushes excluded). Tools refunded
If you are not completely satisfied with your service, we will redo the service within 2 weeks of the initial appointment at no charge.
- Extension deposits are non refundable
- Keratin deposits are refundable only if canceled or rescheduled 48 hours before their appointment.
- Corrective color deposits are refundable only if canceled or rescheduled 48 hours before their appointment.
Client Satisfaction Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your service, we will redo the servicewithin 2 weeks of the initial appointment at no charge.
Ready to join the award-winning Johnny Rodriguez team?
We’re always looking for talented new team members, from creative stylists to friendly office managers, who have a passion for beauty and customer service.
Driving Directions to Johnny Rodriguez the Salon
From central Dallas (south), take I-35 E north toward Denton. Take exit 429D for Dallas North Tollway, continuing onto Dallas North Tollway N. In 3.3 miles, exit for Lovers Ln. and turn left onto Lovers Ln.; you will find Johnny Rodriguez the Salon on your right in The Shoppes on Lovers, shortly after passing Preston Park Dr.
From Fort Worth (west), take TX-280 Spur east and exit on the left onto I-30 E toward Dallas. In 12 miles, keep right to stay on I-30 E, then take exit 45A on the left in 17 miles for I-35E N. Merge onto I-35 E N and take exit 429D for Dallas North Tollway, continuing for 3.3 miles before taking the exit for Lovers Ln. Turn left onto W Lovers Ln. and head west to find us on your right in The Shoppes on Lovers, approximately 1000 feet ahead.
Dallas was established in 1841 as a permanent settlement in Republic of Texas, which had gained freedom from Mexico in 1836. It was incorporated as a city in 1856, 11 years after the state of Texas was created.
Today, Dallas is the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the U.S. and the third-largest city in Texas. Its current population is 1,197,816 and the city is considered one of the country’s major economic centers, with an economy based on commerce, telecommunications, energy solutions, and healthcare.