Lifestyle Makeover: $650
A Lifestyle Makeover is more than a cut and color; more than a simple makeup application. It’s a beauty shift that can create the image you want the world to see. The goal of every Lifestyle Makeover is to give clients the tools needed to effortlessly recreate the look at home.
Every Lifestyle starts with…
• An extensive consultation with the Johnny Rodriguez the Salon hair and makeup team
• An individualized hair and scalp treatment
• A haircut and style tips by Johnny Rodriguez
• Hair color by a Master Colorists (excludes corrective color)
• A makeup application and tutorial by the lead makeup artist.
• Personalized swag bag – includes haircare and makeup
Elevate Makeover: $100 + cost of services
Our Elevate Makeovers are ideal for clients looking to try new trends and styles. The goal is to modernize the client’s current look
Elevate starts with…
• A consultation with Johnny Rodriguez, during which Johnny will recommend a new cut and/or color look based on the client’s vision
• Upon Johnny’s assessment, our team of stylists will create Johnny’s new haircut and/or color concepts.
• We respectfully request at least 48 hours notice for cancellations on makeover consultations with Johnny
We want to ensure that every makeover is truly successful beyond the salon experience. Wardrobe stylists, closet consultants and spa-ceuticals are encouraged, and we supply referrals upon request.
MASTERING YOUR MAKEOVER
To ensure that each makeover client is given the tools needed to sustain the new look, our team recommends the following post-makeover:
For all classes, we strongly encourage clients to bring in their tools (brushes, blowdryer, etc.) and a list of the products they are currently using so the team can assess what’s working and what’s not. The team will also make recommendations for the correct tools and products.
Blow-dry class with Johnny Rodriguez (strongly recommended): $130
Learn from the best. A session with Johnny will teach skills such as how to angle your blowdryer, how to work a round brush, and how to create lift and smoothness.
Hair styling: $100
This one-hour class is all about technique. Learn how to style your hair and the newest trends: Curls, Waves, teasing, volume, braids ponytails, and more. Learn quick and easy styles for travel, and how to style and manage new extensions. Each class focuses on one primary style or technique of the client’s choice.
Elevate Makeover makeup: $100
A one-hour live Makeup tutorial with custom product suggestions by the lead makeup artist.
In-home makeup lesson: from $250
One of our talented makeup artists will visit you in-home for a makeup application and hands-on lesson. The value of the in-home lesson is that the client has the opportunity to learn how to comfortably execute her new look with the tools and lighting she will have access to on a daily basis. The makeup artist will also assess the products the client is currently using and decide what new products are needed to sustain the new look. Includes a bruise coverage lesson. Two-hour session.
For a makeover appointment in Dallas-Fort Worth, call us at 469.522.3649.
For additional client class offerings, visit our Client Classes page.
For makeup application services, please visit our Special Occasion and Wedding Makeup page.